Share | 

Danny's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SonicBoom

PostSubject: Danny's GM Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 am

Name:Danny McGregor

Time Zone: GMT-8:00

Hey guys, first off my name is Danny and I'm 18 years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over 5 years and I play under the IGN Danny, well since i didnt make a character in this server yet Razz i don't really know, but i'm guessing if not Danny, then Simplicity...

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never not been able to help somebody fix their problem, except once (the guy didn't know english/french)

I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs and maps, along with things like commands and server rates.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 147 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this, in fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Thanks, Danny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jbreezy

PostSubject: Re: Danny's GM Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 am

Anna wrote:
You MUST read these rules before applying to become a GM:

Add COLOR

We are looking for UNIQUE and WELL WRITTEN applications. Usually if an application is FUNNY it gains you points. Don't write the generic same boring answers as everyone. You won't get hired if you're the same as everyone else.
If you're unique and catch our eye, and are suited for the position, you have much more chance of being hired.

Note:Again, use some COLOR in your applications.

Requirements to Apply(Click Spoiler):

Spoiler:

GM application outline.

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

What are you applying for:

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone:

How active will you be:

E-Mail:

Hobbies :

How you'd handle a hacker :

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

Why should we choose you:

Reason i applied:

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?

In game name:

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory:

Good luck! Be sure to make your application interesting (:
Sorry Mr. Equivalent valedictorian test taker with an IQ of 147. If you knew basic order of operations, things at the top come first. It means read the stickies and you would have seen this. But do try again. I don't want you to be discouraged just because you didn't read the outline instructions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

PostSubject: Re: Danny's GM Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 am

BLOODGANGSUWOOP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Danny's GM Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 pm

jbreezy wrote:
Anna wrote:
You MUST read these rules before applying to become a GM:

Add COLOR

We are looking for UNIQUE and WELL WRITTEN applications. Usually if an application is FUNNY it gains you points. Don't write the generic same boring answers as everyone. You won't get hired if you're the same as everyone else.
If you're unique and catch our eye, and are suited for the position, you have much more chance of being hired.

Note:Again, use some COLOR in your applications.

Requirements to Apply(Click Spoiler):

Spoiler:

GM application outline.

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

What are you applying for:

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone:

How active will you be:

E-Mail:

Hobbies :

How you'd handle a hacker :

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

Why should we choose you:

Reason i applied:

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?

In game name:

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory:

Good luck! Be sure to make your application interesting (:
Sorry Mr. Equivalent valedictorian test taker with an IQ of 147. If you knew basic order of operations, things at the top come first. It means read the stickies and you would have seen this. But do try again. I don't want you to be discouraged just because you didn't read the outline instructions.
hi im steph how are u
Back to top Go down
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Danny's GM Application   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Fail.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's GM Application   

Back to top Go down

Danny's GM Application
Page 1 of 1