Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NOITACILPPA MG S`ETOVEHTKCORI

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: NOITACILPPA MG S`ETOVEHTKCORI   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 am

*TYPICAL MS TRADE CHAT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@alien*

What are you applying for:
Gm postion on Anna's ACESTORY (illegal) Maplestory server.

Name :
Devien. iRockTheVote. Renato. Anna's Friend with Benefits.

Where do you live/Timezone: I live with Anna, in dear old Ottawa. Anna is free.

How active will you be:
Pretty Active I'd Reckon. I enjoy banning idiots.

E-Mail:
SORRY TIPS, Anna only information.

Hobbies : Raping Anna. Not literally of course. Making fun of Anna. Insulting Anna. Teasing Anna. And Jerking off.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I'd have a field day on his ass, insulting, fucking, and just dominating his sorry little behind. Then banning the shit out of him

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Find out what they were fighting about, somehow ruin it for both of them, and temp ban/chat ban the fuck out of them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 2 WoW private servers, 4 CS 1.6 Servers, 1 TF2 server.

Why should we choose you:
Because Anna is in Love with me, and I would be a great GM.
Reason i applied: I like MS, I like Anna, I like Power.

Summary of yourself :
Anna can answer this one and save me a ton of trouble typing out stuff.
Extra Info: I know where Anna lives.. and can hurt her..

In game name:
iRockTheVote

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Java? minimal at best. VB/Actionscript/Flash, yes.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

In all honesty, I think Anna played my spore game, but I recreated spore. As well as a tic tac toe game with AI, and an awesome Mario//Goomba falling game thing. Honestly not finding pics for you.
Thank you.

You're Welecome!

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes, Anna is my bitch.
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Obviously, I have played for years and years.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Check up there ^
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: About 1 year.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WTS ICIES 20M alien alien alien alien alien alien sawit sawit tard jessica killyou
Back to top Go down
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: NOITACILPPA MG S`ETOVEHTKCORI   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Fail.

NOITACILPPA MG S`ETOVEHTKCORI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: