AuthorMessage

PostSubject: JENSINE GM APPLICATION. ALL CAPS   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 am

What are you applying for: President-For-Life of AceStory

Name : James

Where do you live/Timezone: Ottawa, EST time

How active will you be: Pretty active

E-Mail: I think not.

Hobbies : Beasting at SF

How you'd handle a hacker : Hit 'em with the hundred hand slap.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Probably tell them both to shut up. Then ban one of them, likely decided by a game of chance, such as a coin flip.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Zero

Why should we choose you: Because when I mash DP and roundhouse...bitches go runnin'. But legit I'm a pretty cool guy.

Reason i applied: I guess I was bored, and Anna is somewhat fun to talk to. Can't say I recommend it though.

Summary of yourself : I'm 6 feet tall and pretty chill. And will likely make a female character in MS because I prefer looking at female character sprites over male ones.

Extra Info: Uhh if you want to play ssf4 on xbox, pm me for my gamertag... and uhh... pick me anna!

In game name: Oh man I might have to go with E. Honda as my name. But he's top tier now so I don't want to seem like a bandwagonner...

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : In grades 10-12 I learned how to use Visual Basic 2008. If you need someone to program a calculator or very simple games for you, I'm your man.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

If user=Anna and input= F>DF>D>DF>F>DF>D>DF>F>DF>F and input2= P>P>P>P>P>P>P>P>P then

dpMash=true
enemyHealth-=200

End If

For a frame of reference, that impossibly complex code took me mere seconds to create.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: I know Anna like the back of my hand.
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes. I'm old enough to be AceStory's mother.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: .............yes..............
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): No I'm only 12, but I'll say I'm 15 so I can apply.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: Oh just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: JENSINE GM APPLICATION. ALL CAPS   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Fail.

JENSINE GM APPLICATION. ALL CAPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: