AuthorMessage
Fellowes

PostSubject: Fellowes GM APP    Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:16 am

What are you applying for: GMFellowes ^^<3

Name :Dylano

Where do you live/Timezone: Netherlands

How active will you be: 3/4 Hours

E-Mail: Eww i dont want no spam

Hobbies : My girlfriend, Dog. City, Drinking, Hang out, Movies. Yep i got allot of hobbys

How you'd handle a hacker :Ban ofcourse (: and not only the hackers the scammers glitchers etc..As I've gotten more involved in game I've learned to recognise hackers and in most circumstances can differentiate between hacks and glitches/lag, and understand how hackers behave.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Stop them if they stop them mute for 10minutes. Will help!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 3 times but not populair servers just with some friends!

Why should we choose you: think I know a fair bit of the community in my timezone, and so I can connect with people and find out what they'd like to see in the server and what can be improved. I can also help out new players get around the game. The main thing is that I'd like to help maintain a fair and happy playing environment in the community; as a GM, I'd be able oversee that this happens. I think over things before I do them, so I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make good decisions on what to do in certain situations.

Reason i applied: Really wanna be a GM again and help some ppl

Summary of yourself : Im nice and very helpfull. Like to come with new idea's

Extra Info: I like the admin's picutr

In game name: Fellowes albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fellowes GM APP    Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com