HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SPECIAL :) GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
likeBOOM

PostSubject: SPECIAL :) GM Application   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 pm

This is my application to be a GM. Please enjoy

What are you applying for: SuperGM and Server GFX maker. I will post some of my work in attatchments

Name : Michael Smile

Where do you live/Timezone: Canada/EST/GMT-5:00

How active will you be: On everyday. Weekends for atleast 14 hours. School days for 6 hours. Holidays for 15 hours.

E-Mail: iammh@live.ca

Hobbies : Making GFX work for peeps :]

How you'd handle a hacker : Stalk the hacker in GM Dark Sight and Watch as the person hacks, then screenshot and ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Join in LMAO! jking, I'd just try to get them to break apart and not fight.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: ALOT. just ALOT. NewdleStory, OswaldMS, !@%Story, TomexMS, MANY MORE Razz.

Why should we choose you: I think the Admins of AceStory SHOULD pick me because I am 100% friendly and social PLUS I'm very responsible and smart of what to do in situations. I like to host very VERY cool events and like to make everything fun and as fun as possible.

Reason i applied: I feel like I can finally unleash my potential of being a GM to this server, so I can help others reach higher grounds of AceStory.

Summary of yourself : I am a fun quierky guy, who is always wanting to transform something that is already fun, so that it is just BAM! in someone elses faces, which makes them want to join do it aswell. I have many good things to offer for the server. I can make GFX work and code to a certain degree. So, that's the summary of me Smile.

Extra Info: Well, if there's anything that you, the community of AceStory would like to know, just ask in the comments.

In game name: likeBOOM

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Even, though I'm applying to be a GM, I will still help with coding it, I am still trying to learn, but I know how to code Java to a certain degree where beginners start to not understand.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No D;
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): D: No
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: None

Oh, and 1 last thing, I won't be offended if I don't make it in to being a GM, I won't get mad at anyone, this is all for fun. Hope you enjoyed reading this application.

Thank you for your time!

Here are the GFX pics. I couldn't get the attatchment thing so here:

Turned Justin Bieber into Emo Bieber. I do not hate Justin Bieber, my friend just told me to make it So yeah.'

I made this to display my return for a hacking forum.
Now, that I came to private servers, I'm using my graphics for servers.

This is it for now, I'll add more later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL :) GM Application   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm

we do not make exceptions, especially not for 12 yr olds. denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com

SPECIAL :) GM Application
Page 1 of 1