Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi My name is Anthony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eri111

PostSubject: Hi My name is Anthony   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello, today im here to sign up for a gm app im not here for the gm skills im here for the community and to help you with the server and i have past experience as a gm and did a good job! but to be honest affraid i will follow your rules every single one as u may know u didnt accept some gm apps well i hope this isnt one well im guessing this is one but you know what i believe i can pass so can everyone else who is trying to be a gm but i know that my gm app isnt long and doenst have very much details but if you think u can trust me then thank you so much man i really appreciate it! So if you wanna contact me heres my email Titog176@hotmail.com and im also on windows messenger and Aim my aim is titog176 < i hope you trust someone like me and not others that will actually not shutdown your server so remmember if you dont wanna choose me well i will just stay in the server and still help the community but not inpersonate a gm so come on pick me by picking me you are not putting anything on risk also Arrow alien i hope you find the right gms also my gm app isnt much detailed because im not really interested in writting im interested in getting in the server and helping the heck out of you if you want i will do as you say clown remmember i might not be the type of person you will pick but trust me if you pick me im sure ill be useful to you so much so im ganna keep mapling and having fun hope you enjoyed the gm app Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phillykid215

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi My name is Anthony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: