HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

XynXyn's App-A-Lap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xynria

PostSubject: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 pm

You like that title? I did. :O

What are you applying for: GM, what else?

Name : Shayla

Where do you live/Timezone: Arizona, Usa/ MST, GMT-7

How active will you be: Hm. Let me sum that up.. you'll log off for bed.. log back on and I'll be sitting there, waiting for you. Smile I'm active.

E-Mail: ShaylaWaychoff@yahoo.com SPAM IT! I DARE YA! :p

Hobbies : Photography, Art - Any kind, Reading, Writing, and laughing uncontrollably for no apparent reason in public places. It's fun, try it. Smile

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban - Of course. How though? Hm.. some evil. Torture before the ban.. yes, sounds good. >=D

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell them to stop.. it's a game.. WTF. Solve your differences, you don't go around yelling and screaming at people in real life, do you? Oh.. well.. then you're odd for doing that!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None. Seems like you need experience to get the position.. but you can't get it with no experience. Kind of crap if you ask me. But whatevs. I know I'm qualified.

Why should we choose you: Through life I was seen more as a leader than a follower. I'm pretty nice, I won't bite your head off for asking a simple question. (Even on bad days. OMG! :O) I can be serious when the time comes, and I can be funny and a goof-ball when the time comes. It's a skill, be jealous of it. ;D Also, in most online games I've played in my life I've always been the Events person. I can organize fun and social events, both in game and on forums. I don't stand for no activity. It's essential for a game to survive. Smile And if you guys are doing it, I can be a good Forum Moderator as well.

Reason i applied: Oh.. I thought this was the app. for free waffles. DAMN IT! I wanna be a GM of course. Smile I think I'd be perfect.. oh and I actually capitalize my I's when needed. It's called grammar - should've learned it, noobs. xD

Summary of yourself : You have to meet me. I can't put down myself on a paper.. not even a paper! This.. box of text! I'm fun, bubbly, and can probably make you smile. That's me alright.

Extra Info: I'm awesome. What.. oh! You need more than that.. uh.. let's see here. I'm.. SUPER awesome. ;D There we go.

In game name: Xynria

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope, sorry.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you) I don't know everyone on a very personal level yet but I'm talked to a few people. I try and be active, as much as I can on the forums. Once things get going I'll definately know everyone better. I make an effort to make friends and know everybody.

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Long enough to write this! Very Happy

3.Do you help players any chance you get: My friends make fun of me for how much I give to players needing help. I cry myself to sleep every night over it. Terrible.. terrible fate. Yes, I'm very giving and a very good listener. I'll help in any way I can, any chance I get.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Unlike others.. I LOOKED IT UP BEFORE. Yes, I am. I'm 19.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: Like I said before. I've done this application! That's like.. 6 hours of playing right there. Counts for something, right? Wink

Thanks for taking the time to reading my application. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xynria

PostSubject: Re: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 am

Xynria wrote:
You like that title? I did. :O

What are you applying for: GM, what else?

Name : Shayla

Where do you live/Timezone: Arizona, Usa/ MST, GMT-7

How active will you be: Hm. Let me sum that up.. you'll log off for bed.. log back on and I'll be sitting there, waiting for you. Smile I'm active.

E-Mail: ShaylaWaychoff@yahoo.com SPAM IT! I DARE YA! :p

Hobbies : Photography, Art - Any kind, Reading, Writing, and laughing uncontrollably for no apparent reason in public places. It's fun, try it. Smile

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban - Of course. How though? Hm.. some evil. Torture before the ban.. yes, sounds good. >=D

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell them to stop.. it's a game.. WTF. Solve your differences, you don't go around yelling and screaming at people in real life, do you? Oh.. well.. then you're odd for doing that!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None. Seems like you need experience to get the position.. but you can't get it with no experience. Kind of crap if you ask me. But whatevs. I know I'm qualified.

Why should we choose you: Through life I was seen more as a leader than a follower. I'm pretty nice, I won't bite your head off for asking a simple question. (Even on bad days. OMG! :O) I can be serious when the time comes, and I can be funny and a goof-ball when the time comes. It's a skill, be jealous of it. ;D Also, in most online games I've played in my life I've always been the Events person. I can organize fun and social events, both in game and on forums. I don't stand for no activity. It's essential for a game to survive. Smile And if you guys are doing it, I can be a good Forum Moderator as well.

Reason i applied: Oh.. I thought this was the app. for free waffles. DAMN IT! I wanna be a GM of course. Smile I think I'd be perfect.. oh and I actually capitalize my I's when needed. It's called grammar - should've learned it, noobs. xD

Summary of yourself : You have to meet me. I can't put down myself on a paper.. not even a paper! This.. box of text! I'm fun, bubbly, and can probably make you smile. That's me alright.

Extra Info: I'm awesome. What.. oh! You need more than that.. uh.. let's see here. I'm.. SUPER awesome. ;D There we go.

In game name: Xynria

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope, sorry.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you) I don't know everyone on a very personal level yet but I'm talked to a few people. I try and be active, as much as I can on the forums. Once things get going I'll definately know everyone better. I make an effort to make friends and know everybody.

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Long enough to write this! Very Happy

3.Do you help players any chance you get: My friends make fun of me for how much I give to players needing help. I cry myself to sleep every night over it. Terrible.. terrible fate. Yes, I'm very giving and a very good listener. I'll help in any way I can, any chance I get.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Unlike others.. I LOOKED IT UP BEFORE. Yes, I am. I'm 19.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: Like I said before. I've done this application! That's like.. 6 hours of playing right there. Counts for something, right? Wink

Thanks for taking the time to reading my application. Smile

I didn't ask for someone to read it, which is clearly what the rules stated. I asked if the application was closed and if anyone had read it because of that. I kept refreshing the page to see if someone had read it, since newer applications had people's replies and mine seemed to have none. Curious about this, I asked and was denied for "4. If you ask a GM to read your application in game or on the forums it will automatically be denied. No questions asked and no exceptions." That was not my intention in anyway. Sorry if you misread what I was trying to say. See ya around Ace Story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

PostSubject: Re: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 am

See ya around.
Are you quitting because you got denied?
Don't be such a fucking faggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 am

John wrote:
See ya around.
Are you quitting because you got denied?
Don't be such a fucking faggot.

People who quit because they don't get GM don't deserve it regardless.
Your quitting just proves that to us. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
maadafaka

PostSubject: Re: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 am

Where did she ask a GM to read her app? thinkin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XynXyn's App-A-Lap   Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 am

maadafaka wrote:
Where did she ask a GM to read her app? thinkin