Sambuca's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sambuca

PostSubject: Sambuca's GM App   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

What are you applying for: GM/SGM

Name : Chris

Where do you live/Timezone: New York/ EST

How active will you be: Alllllll niiiiiggghhttttt looonnnnnngggg -wink-wink-. NO REALLY!

E-Mail: LOL okay well im not a huge fan of stalkers and spammers fullofsht So PM me,, I'd be happy to get back to you

Hobbies : Hockey <-- Captain, Football <---- Left tackle

How you'd handle a hacker : BOOM !ban, There is absolutely no reason to hack. Especially on a private server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well not to be cliché BUT find the root of the problem and solve it with my own expierience :3

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 4. (Two were my friends) ReinierMS, StaryllicStory

Why should we choose you: Psh good question!! Not only do i have expierience of being a GM i am really smart and i can spot a hacker when i see one. believe me... imsrs

Reason i applied: Well seriously i would like to be a help to AceStory. But make it a fair and balanced place where play without others players with malicious intent. yeah.

Summary of yourself : Funny, Outgoing, Informed, Intelligent.

Extra Info: Um..., Nothing else to say really.

In game name: Sambuca

Can you Java code? : No, im sorry.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them) once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope (id like to meet you though Very Happy )

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Well iv been forum surfing...

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes (On other servers- Soon to be this one. I hope.)

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: 0d 0h 0m 0s only because you guys are in the process making the server. Otherwise it'd be different secret

Okay so that wraps my GM App up... Thank You for your time Anna, John or any others that read this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sambuca's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: