PostSubject: Star's GM Application   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:37 am

What are you applying for?
I am applying for the GM spot

Name
Eli Kim, Min Jun

Where do you live/Timezone
Panama/GMT -5

How active will you be
I'll probably be online for more than 4 days a week. During vacation, 24/7, I'm free, I have nothing to do. =(

pwirty11@naver.com, yes you can send anything you want

Hobbies
I like to play soccer, baseball, and basketball (I'm not good at it though). I also love playing computer games, including, Combat Arms, Maple Story, Sudden Attack(Quit) and etc. Yet, my favorite hobby is to take a nap. =)

How you'd handle a hacker
I would take a screen shot then ask him/her why he/she hacked. There is no other choice: ban, hackers are unnecessary and malicious to the server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
It depends on why they were fighting. If it was related to any kind of scamming or hacking, I would either jail them or ban the hacker, probably banning. If it was something that goes against someone's belief, ban them. If it is just an ordinary fighting, I would jail or warp them in different maps so that they do not fight again. I'm a pacifist!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?
Unfortunately, I have never been a GM/Admin. But I know how most of the things work.

Why should we choose you
I can understand three languages -- Spanish, English and Korean. Since many people from Latin America play I can help them. I'm also very helpful, I already helped more than 3 players in the game. I prepared my own 'tutorial'. I'm a funny and animated guy. Yet, I can be very serious when it is necessary. Also, I have the experience from Global MS, Korean MS, and other v75 Private servers. I know how the users feel.

Reason i applied
I applied for the GM spot since I really like this community with cool and sexy people. I also wanted to help people more. (I think it would be easier to have my 'tutorial' if I am GM because people pay attention.)

Summary of yourself
I'm 18-year-old Korean who has lived in Panama for 4 years. I'm kind, amiable, friendly, nice, calm and cool. I can also be very serious if I should be and I know how to treat people. I'm very respectful since my family is very strict with respect issues. =)

Extra Info
AceMS is the coolest MapleStory Server(including GMS, and etc) I have ever played in my life.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?
365.25 days or a year

In game name
Star

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Not Sure
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Not sure
3.Do you help players any chance you get: YES!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): YES!
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: 2 weeks

imsrs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecuba

PostSubject: Re: Star's GM Application   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Your application reminds me of christmas and I did not find it fun to read.

Good lack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: Star's GM Application   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:24 pm

lol, I was too serious in this one =(
didn't notice that it was christmas color sawit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake

PostSubject: Re: Star's GM Application   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:19 pm

OMG GL MY BFF ;D