Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My suggestion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostBusters

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: My suggestion   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 am

Here's all my suggestion:


1:Trophy system, let me explain: GM should make daily events and winners get like: 1st:3 trophies, 2nd:2trophies and 3rd:1 trophy. With trophies we could buy chairs,Mount,GM scrolls, white scrolls or whatever rare.

2:I dont know if you puted it but a ranking! I know everyone searching for a Private server with ranking to be the best.So I know ranking will make a lots of people join!.

3:I dont know if you puted that too but OCCUPATIONS! let me tell you some example:

BlackOP:2x the exp rates.
FAMOUS:2x events prize
add more....


4:This one is simple:PVP



well to finish that I dont know if its a suggestion or a question but when the server will be on do you want me to do a trailer? like i did with my other server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wG1lQcvns answer mer please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xynria

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Arizona, USA

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 am

GhostBusters wrote:
Here's all my suggestion:


1:Trophy system, let me explain: GM should make daily events and winners get like: 1st:3 trophies, 2nd:2trophies and 3rd:1 trophy. With trophies we could buy chairs,Mount,GM scrolls, white scrolls or whatever rare.

2:I dont know if you puted it but a ranking! I know everyone searching for a Private server with ranking to be the best.So I know ranking will make a lots of people join!.

3:I dont know if you puted that too but OCCUPATIONS! let me tell you some example:

BlackOP:2x the exp rates.
FAMOUS:2x events prize
add more....


4:This one is simple:PVP



well to finish that I dont know if its a suggestion or a question but when the server will be on do you want me to do a trailer? like i did with my other server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wG1lQcvns answer mer please.

With your first suggestion, you'd have to ask Anna and the coders, because since there isn't anything really like trophies in the game to trade and what not, you'd have to create that yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:12 am

Kristina, the thing is, its exactly like a votepoint. you wouldnt actualy need to get a "trophy item" it would just be a point that you can spend on things. I mean, if anna/coders really want to create an item that you recieve by all means go ahead, but that amount of work isnt needed. and there is simple tutorials that allow you to create a system like this with not much trouble at all. then the only other thing you need to do, is create a command which allows GM/admins to distribute these trophy points.
Now, im not saying i can do this stuff, but any coder can. they may not know how right now, but at least they have a freakin clue about what the tutorials are talking about.
Hope this helps, sorta.
~Rogers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 am

Rogers wrote:
Kristina, the thing is, its exactly like a votepoint. you wouldnt actualy need to get a "trophy item" it would just be a point that you can spend on things. I mean, if anna/coders really want to create an item that you recieve by all means go ahead, but that amount of work isnt needed. and there is simple tutorials that allow you to create a system like this with not much trouble at all. then the only other thing you need to do, is create a command which allows GM/admins to distribute these trophy points.
Now, im not saying i can do this stuff, but any coder can. they may not know how right now, but at least they have a freakin clue about what the tutorials are talking about.
Hope this helps, sorta.
~Rogers

Dumbshit, it's Kristine.

YOUR INPUT IS USELESS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 am

k bro, i dont get you. You just go around pissin people off. you keep this up and youl scare people away. Cool it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 am

If people get scared off so easily, then good. I personally am not big on prudes who, at the first sight of "foul language" and "inappropriate behavior", get scared and run to a diff server.

I want the people who can handle it, either ignore it or man up and fight back.
Or just become friends ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 am

Rogers wrote:
k bro, i dont get you. You just go around pissin people off. you keep this up and youl scare people away. Cool it.

I only seem to faze the faggots. And, here, we don't want faggots like you playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 am

John wrote:
Rogers wrote:
k bro, i dont get you. You just go around pissin people off. you keep this up and youl scare people away. Cool it.

I only seem to faze the faggots. And, here, we don't want faggots like you playing.
Cool it
Back to top Go down
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 am

You know what buddy, fuck off. Do you really need to piss people off that much, just to keep your fragile ego intact? On nearly every one of my posts there you are with comments that are directly aimed at insulting me or someone in the forum. Get a life bud.
EDIT: oh anna, there is a difference between bad behaviour and straight up looking for a fight.


Last edited by Rogers on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 am

sooo
LOVELY WEATHER TODAY. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 am

Cool it
Back to top Go down
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 am

aww come on. you had to see this coming, where the hell did you find this guy?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 am

Rogers wrote:
You know what buddy, fuck off. Do you really need to piss people off that much, just to keep your fragile ego intact? On nearly every one of my posts there you are with comments that are directly aimed at insulting me or someone in the forum. Get a life bud.

Yes, I need to talk shit about your ugly ass 24/7 to keep my fragile ego intact.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 am

Im okay with having an ugly ass. the question is, can you handle being completely insecure?
ps. any admin. when were done, just delete this topic. aight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 am

T____T

You got me. You win. How did you know that I eat my feelings every night?

No, shut the fuck up. I'm insecure? ABOUT WHAT. I don't have piss colored hair with fucking chains on my teeth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:18 pm

I still dont understand you. Half of what you said doesnt make sense. IM gonna be the bigger man here. You know what, you win this blasted argument. I lose.
~Rogers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Rogers wrote:
I still dont understand you. Half of what you said doesnt make sense. IM gonna be the bigger man here. You know what, you win this blasted argument. I lose.
~Rogers.

You better sit the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimchi



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Chill ffs, you guys; This isn't a very good beginning.. ehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maadafaka



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

LOLOloLoLolololOLOL "chains on teeth."
so cash. blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogers

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere up north

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Exactly kimchi, thats why i admited defeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Kimchi.
너한국사람않이야. 그냥, shut the fuck up.

Rogers you fucking pussy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Nyc

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm

-Randomly walks into the room seeing everyone arguing - "uhm......" -slowly walks back out -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maurice

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

John ur behavior is typical for unsecure people, that u have to push on peeps so u can feel good, ur makin ur self look stupid, so how bout u jst chill down and lets try be friends instead ? if u got anger to take out go to the gym or buy a boxing bag. Trying to take it out on a computer aint gna help u for shit mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maurice

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm

People should defend them selves but not everyone can. That's one of the purposes with GM's. When it goes over the roof for example with john, a GM should of came and stopped it instead of sayin in nicer words ' we dun need pussies'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

maurice wrote:
People should defend them selves but not everyone can. That's one of the purposes with GM's. When it goes over the roof for example with john, a GM should of came and stopped it instead of sayin in nicer words ' we dun need pussies'

John is a GM. He's fooling around for shits and giggles, as we all do. If people rage at shit we'll take advantage of it and make them rage even more, it's hilarious. If people need help our GMs will help them, but our GMs also want to have some of their own fun.

If you don't like how we are here, you do have the option to leave, because there's no way we'll change.

Also, stop trying to act like such a smart and mature person when your grammar makes my eyes bleed. plzkthx ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My suggestion   

Back to top Go down
 
My suggestion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Suggestion- TV'S
» I have a suggestion for BABV.
» engine-engine match (3min/1000games) - put your suggestion
» Opening Books list suggestion for favorite book poll

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: General Discussion :: E-Fights-
Jump to: