Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dpark1118

PostSubject: David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp    Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 am

Hellllllo btw im david BTWW if this isnt it color idk why becuase im kinda a loser XDDD
What are you applying for: I be applying for to be a Gm well im asian and korean so i think this part basically allready makes me a GM xDDD
Name :Ummm i am david park

Age : i am 13 years old turning 14 soon i know im alittle young but im more than capable Very Happy

Where do you live/Timezone: EASTCOAST REPRESENT

How active will you be: Ummm if imma Gm i think imma be very active

E-Mail:dpark1118@gmail.com BABYYYYY

Hobbies :I LOVE TO chill with friends/watch movies/play ms private servers/ and i like the color purple Very Happy

How you'd handle a hacker :Ummmm find out how bad the hack is and ban them

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Id tell them to SHUT THE FK UP AND DONT BE A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS AND GET OVER IT

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:non thats why i think itd be cool to be one for once but i did make a private server once and it failed

Why should we choose you: BECAUSE IM ASIANNN and i think im a pretty cool/.fun guy

Reason i applied:to become a Gm???? javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

Summary of yourself : Ummm well im korean i was born in balitmore as a kid i have lived a pretty normal life i maybe asian but i love to break steriotypes because thye piss me off alot so im actually STUPIDD yea who knew a dumb asian xDD jkjkjkjk umm im korean and i have somewhat alot of friedns i think and i have a girlfriend And i thik thats why i wont be on on sundays becuase i have church then band practice (yesh im in a badn i play bass guitar and acoustic) and than i chill with her so fyi on sundays i might not be on

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? ummm i think 635 dayish

In game name:Krnboy69

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. nope and i hope this doesnt change your oppion to choose me
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:Nope and i dont think anyone but the creator actually has the choice to make i think its all the time you play and how you play
3.Do you help players any chance you get: i try too??
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): umm idk whats the age limit xDD
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory:1DAY Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dpark1118

PostSubject: Re: David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp    Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 am

SORRY ABOUT NO COLOR FTWWW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp    Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 am

Age... holyhell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp    

Back to top Go down

David Park The AZN FREAKIN GUYS GM appp
Page 1 of 1