Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabishiiYoru

PostSubject: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 am

What are you applying for: I am applying for either a GM position, or Intern position.

Name : Christopher, But I prefer Chris.

Where do you live/Timezone: Gold Canyon (We call it BFE xD) , Arizona (USA). 7 GMT

How active will you be: I can be active as long as all day if I absolutely wanted (or needed), I love the night time so I'm often up til 2 or 3am xD and as early as 9am some days.

E-Mail: Ryuzaki_Foolz@yahoo.com

Hobbies : Martial arts Very Happy I'm currently a Black Belt in Shurin Ryu Karate. I love to be active, but being chill on the computer is also nice. I love video games, I enjoy most types ranging from shooters like Call of Duty, to RPGs, to very social games such as Maple. I enjoy camping, love swimming, chilling with friends, TALKING. I also like to draw, cook, and other activities where you really use your hands.

How you'd handle a hacker :If I suspected someone to be a hacker, I would hide and observe for as long as I needed. Once I had proof (Screeny of damage hack, ect) I would then unhide and confront the individual. I would inform him he needs to stop, and if he does I would hide and observe more, checking in from time to time. If he refuses, I would jail him and contact a superior for ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Quickly defuse the situation without the use of GM powers (if possible). My training in Martial Arts has taught me how to defuse situations with as little conflict as possible, and nine times out of ten I can successfully do this. If use of GM force is needed I would simply mute them for a set period of time, in which case they will have time to cool down and drop the subject.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:I've been a GM in two servers. PureStory and FailureMS, both of which were new servers, but I still received the experience I feel is needed to GM in larger Private Servers.

Why should we choose you:You should choose me because I feel I have the experience needed to be a GOOD GM for AceStory. I love to host events for players (I've noticed only a couple really hose events here D:). I mainly do HnS but I can host JQs and T/F events aswell, though I don't have quite as much experience with these as I do with HnS. I can contribute a lot to the server and the community. I'm a very quick learner and I'm a very active player so there will never be a time when a player in need doesn't have a GM to go to for assistance.

Reason i applied:I applied for this position because I LOVE to help people, especially New players. There's been many times I've tried a server and experienced very poor help, or no help at all. Good help for New players can be a determining factor in determining if they STAY or LEAVE the server. I would like to help make this server Grow!

Summary of yourself :Well basically, I'm a loyal and dedicated person when it comes to everything I do, or have done in the past. You don't get a Black Belt without having a strong will and that fiery determination to be the best. I'm a calm natured person who learns fast and cares about a person's feelings, regardless of how long I've known the person. I like to have fun, and help other people have fun aswell!

Extra Info:Unfortunately I never took a screeny in PureStory :'[ but I do have one from FailureMS! https://2img.net/h/i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/Ryuzaki_Foolz/FailureMSGM.jpg I love Showa xD pretty sunset sky in Japan!

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?One whole Year Surprised
In game name:SabishiiYoru

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Not everybody but alot.
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:Probably not o-O
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Absolutely!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Oh yes :]
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: A week or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecuba

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am

1-2 word answers for simple questions, fool! holyhell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 am

Good Luck ma friend sawit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabishiiYoru

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am

Star wrote:
Good Luck ma friend sawit

Thank you Very Happy I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabishiiYoru

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 am

Hecuba wrote:
1-2 word answers for simple questions, fool! holyhell

That face makes me LOL every time xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metronomy.

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 pm

goodluck, bit to colourful for my eyes though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O   

Back to top Go down

SabishiiYoru reporting for duty?! o-O
Page 1 of 1