Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaleee

PostSubject: My GM application   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

GM application outline. i used pretty simple coloring *just* so you will actually be able to read it.. OMG i just read all the rejected APPs.. this might end bad haha oh well i might still play cuz you guys seem chill as shit :-]

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

What are you applying for:
Game master. lite coder

Name :
Corey J Lapeyrouse

Where do you live/Timezone: GMT-4 orlando fl

How active will you be:
the current server i play for (abideStory) i play atleast 14 hours a day

E-Mail: Coreylapeyrouse@gmail.com plz do not troll my email it is the email i use for my current job kthnx

Hobbies :
honestly i love surfing!! games are also top priority

]b]How you'd handle a hacker :[/b] I would definitely stalk them! takes loads of screen shots so i have proof. then post the Screenshots on Forum and ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
listen to both sides of the story, and try to find a happy medium for them both

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: i used to run my own server, but it was to expensive i didnt have enough players. =[

Why should we choose you:
I feel that i am very expeirenced, i am professional when it comes to handling In game issues. and i am a pretty cool guy to get to know =-]

Reason i applied: because i really enjoy being a gm. i love coding although im not to pro at it, yet i am always researching java scripting for Maplestory so that i could get better!!

Summary of yourself :
im chilled out, im addicted to coffee!! i love surfing!! going to college for my paramedic degree. im currently am self employed and set up security systems and home entertainment! if you live in the orlando area i could give you my buisness info =]

Extra Info: Ugh... idk kthnx RAWRR im a dinosaur Smile

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? yes i am human!! 365.25 days to be exact =]

In game name:
Swaleee

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

im sorry but i wont post any coding screenshots just yet since i have been low balled in past servers, i would rather i get to know you all better =] sorry for any inconveniences

must have *missed* these! Whoooops my Bad

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: no i just now started roaming on it and it seem pretty cool =]

3.Do you help players any chance you get: of course! if i didnt like helping ppl then why wouldi apply for GM..

Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):ugh i believe so (18)

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: about 20minutes lol

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My GM application
Page 1 of 1