Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gm Spot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David

PostSubject: Gm Spot   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:02 am

What are you applying for: A GameMaster Spot.

Name : David

Where do you live/Timezone: (UTC -06:00) Central Time (Us & Canada)

How active will you be: I will be on all day during Summer like about 1-2 weeks before back to school.
WeekDays: I will just be on Fourms cant play on weekdays on schooldays. (1-2hr)
Weekends: I can play All day,But then i will be out for awhile. (3-6hr)

E-Mail: Heckislove@aol.com

Hobbies : BasketBall,Football, and Computer Games.

How you'd handle a hacker : Theres plent of ways to handle a hacker. i could give them once chance then the second time i could ask your permisson either to ban her/him before i do another step.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I can handle it by asking whats wrong.Also can settle them down by talking to them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Honestly none yet.

Why should we choose you: I dont know really but i could make a great Gm by obeying your commands. From your addon's to this Forums.

Reason i applied: The reason i applied was just to have fun. Another is i can help others plus i can help the server by making others vote too.

Summary of yourself : I live in Dallas Texas Area of Sachse 75048 and i go to Sachse HighSchool.

Extra Info:

In game name: David

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? : I dont think so.

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Depends if you Send me a message then i will be on.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: I can only help others with Commands only unless we can give items.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes, By the way i just posted the DoB to a code that i can remember easy but yeah.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: None yet but when the server is up around 1 month or so unless if the server crashes before 1 month.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xynria

PostSubject: Re: Gm Spot   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:09 am

David wrote:
What are you applying for: A GameMaster Spot.

Name : David

Where do you live/Timezone: (UTC -06:00) Central Time (Us & Canada)

How active will you be: I will be on all day during Summer like about 1-2 weeks before back to school.
WeekDays: I will just be on Fourms cant play on weekdays on schooldays. (1-2hr)
Weekends: I can play All day,But then i will be out for awhile. (3-6hr)

E-Mail: Heckislove@aol.com

Hobbies : BasketBall,Football, and Computer Games.

How you'd handle a hacker : Theres plent of ways to handle a hacker. i could give them once chance then the second time i could ask your permisson either to ban her/him before i do another step.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I can handle it by asking whats wrong.Also can settle them down by talking to them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Honestly none yet.

Why should we choose you: I dont know really but i could make a great Gm by obeying your commands. From your addon's to this Forums.

Reason i applied: The reason i applied was just to have fun. Another is i can help others plus i can help the server by making others vote too.

Summary of yourself : I live in Dallas Texas Area of Sachse 75048 and i go to Sachse HighSchool.

Extra Info:

In game name: David

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? : I dont think so.

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Depends if you Send me a message then i will be on.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: I can only help others with Commands only unless we can give items.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes, By the way i just posted the DoB to a code that i can remember easy but yeah.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: None yet but when the server is up around 1 month or so unless if the server crashes before 1 month.

Usually GMs are given trust by the Admin(s) so you shouldn't really give a hacker any chance/warning in my eyes. They know that hacking is bad. You should ban them on the spot. It's not called 'Babysit GM Story' lol. You wouldn't really have to ask for permission to ban a hacker. I could be wrong but.. something tells me Anna wants her game to stay nice. Hackers are a threat to that.

And you can make a great GM by obeying her commands? LOL SLAVE. Jk. Sum up what makes you awesome. Things in life that make you qualified to be a strong, confident and awesome leader. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Gm Spot   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Errors:
Grammar.
Spelling.
Rainbow puke.
Simple questions no answered correctly.
Nothing special.

Try again.
Denied.