HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

EX of an accepted app!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: EX of an accepted app!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Do NOT copy this. Or you won't be accepted regardless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUP party people! Nick / Neko / Firelog / Tetsu / OH MY GOD here, throwing down a GM app for great justice

BTW, im totally stealing XTIANs color schemes to a degree because it was so damn sexy style. I'll bake him cookies and send a 4 foot korean girl to give him a massage later :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you applying for:

GM, part time tyrant, event coordinator, and full time yoyo demonstrator and unicorn tamer

Name :
Nick *Neko* Payne. Yes, Payne is my real last time. That guy Max? No relation. That Damon Wayans Major movie? No relation. :3

Why Neko? Well unlike most Japanophiles, I took Japanese for 5 years, lived there for a year, speak it fluently, and my japanese sensei / class started calling me Neko instead of Nick or Nikku back in Japanese 1 and it stuck. Also at the time I was pro gaming and needed a handle that'd stick, so Neko/NekoSempai it was <3

Where do you live/Timezone:
Im out of the box. I live in SEOOULL, Korea, thus i'm 13 hours ahead of you EST guys being that I live in the future. However, i'm a night owl.

How active will you be:
I'm boarderline an insomniac, and being an IT tech, have the perk of being able to play while im at work *be jealous*. Therefore my hours are all over the place. I'm a weekend ninja though due to tourneys / clubbing / women / social life / women / travelling / women, so that'll be my potentially slowest time.

E-Mail:
Nekoyumyum@live.com. If Korea has taught me anything, it's that cats are indeed tasty. Dogs? Notsomuch >.>. Long story...

Hobbies :
Pro gaming. I'll ruin your face at pretty much all fighting games, past and present. MMOs, arrow stomp games *DDR / ITG / PIU = more free tourney money <3*, shopping like a woman, clubbing, martial arts *2nd degree tkd bb, bjj brown belt*, women, and being a better relationship and opposite sex encyclopedia than Dr Phil, Ophrah, and the Love Doctor combined.

How you'd handle a hacker:
I'm creative as fuck. After grabbing the name, it depends on my mood. I might warp em to some new map and Chris Hansen style interview them. I might drop some 9999 stat poring I programmed on top of them that auto kills everyone on the map. I might pull up a noob outfit and be like 'TEECH ME 2 DO DAT' and get a 'Go away noob' response and then turn into Goku with a GM hat on and have them shit themselves. Either way it'll end in a humorous IP banhammer.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would go all Phoenix Wright on them and play Judge and Jury to come to a fair onclusion. Unless it's a retarded argument, in which case i'd spawn Zakum and whomever does the most damage will be deemed right. Stupid arguments deserve stupid conclusions.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
Maple? 1. Non maple? Too many to remember.

Why should we choose you:
Why the hell SHOULDN'T you? But seriously, I know this game inside and out after playing it on and off for 3 ish years and multiple 4th job chars. I'm a programmer *not just a lookwhaticando programmer, but one that went to school for this shit*, I speak multiple languages *English / Japanese / Korean players welcome lol*, I'm available at all kinds of crazy hours, and i[m a complete badass that'll simply make the server better with my sheer presence. Very Happy

Reason I applied:
I know my shit and have been having maple relapses lately after years of GMS and private servers. GM'ing is a fun gig, so here I am ^_^

Summary of yourself:
I thought I already went over that kindasorta. 6'3, 210 lbs of chocolate thunder sex appeal. I pro game, do martial arts, love dancing, bullshit with computers around korea for a living, and bake fucking MEAN strawberry cake.

Extra Info:
I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I could probably talk your mom and sister into a threesome. I prefer cats over dogs. I do noraebang *kareoke* with a group of high school girls every weds. I invented the M&M omlette, which functions as both a tasty breakfast treat and a sexual position. I can name all 150 pokemon in both alphabetical and pokedex numerical order. I'm better than the average bear at ALL music games. S> Annabelle nudes, 1m.

In game name:
Nick, but i'd reserve Neko to play around with legitly like everyone else...until some problem arises and I Clark Kent my ass back to Superma...errr, Nick to handle it.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Anna Baumberg is an annagram for 'Ban Game and Rub', which clearly means that everytime she bans someone from in-game, she masturbates. Stephanie is an anagram for Penis Hate, confirming everyone's suspicions that she's a lesbian. Stephanie Modery is an anagram for Horny Steamed Pie, so watch out ladies.

2.Have you been on Acestory long enough to deserve a GM position:

YOU'RE an acestory. But seriously it's kind of hard to be on a server that isn't up yet, so yeaah...

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Yeah, I enjoy being friendly and helping mofos...until they start asking for items. Then I throw a pink bean at them or something.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Yea...does 23 count? If yes. Then yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Ace Story:

At LEAST the timeframe it's taken to write up this app, which is by far enough time <3

So yeah. Either way, i'll be seeing you mofos in-game <3, whether it be as GM or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
CeeGANO

PostSubject: Re: EX of an accepted app!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

^ That is an amazing application. It brang tears to my eyes. Who created that?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CeeGANO.Tumblr.com

EX of an accepted app!
Page 1 of 1