No
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Jabba

PostSubject: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 am

What are you applying for:
Okay, let me see, either Intern or a Gm I guess.

Name :
Jabba

18, this year, and I'm taking a games designer course in school. I don't think this'll be necessary since my course only work with environmental and 3d character design. q:

Where do you live/Timezone:

Singapore (GMT +8:00)

How active will you be:
More than 12 hours if I'm not busy with my assignments. So that will be like half a day i guess. Is it good enough? I'm kinda active and I'm going to make more friends in game. And I like doing a hacker check though, even though I might get it wrong sometimes. Seriously, I'm active like an owl at night and I'm living in GMT +8:00, which means, "You sleep, I'm awake and in game", Omfg. q:

E-Mail:
party.goer@hotmail.com, is this necessary? xp

Hobbies :
Let's see, I like to do a lot of things in my free time, surfing the net, playing Gms. Wow, my hobbies are like a lot and my most ideal hobby is going for my soccer training, playing soccer. >.<

How you'd handle a hacker :
Track him down, hide, see if he/her is hacking or not. And finally, Ban if yes, forget it if no. Simple and easy. ((:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Let's see, jail them, interview them. If they're happy, let them go. If they're not happy, let them "pvp" and see who wins. And after that, ignore the loser. :p

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
One experience and it lasted 3 months, until last year June, i think. The server is called MoodMs. I used to be an intern and i was promoted to Sgm there, due to the admin's trust. I took care of the server and make a lot of new friends. Helped new players, helped the admins. And 3 months later, the server was shut down by nexon and the admin, ran away with all the donation. Sad to say. But i managed to keep in touch with some firiends, Through Facebook. Omg. q:

Why should we choose you:
Pros: I'm friendly and i like to joke around with players. I'm serious with my point of view. I'm good at helping others, making players comfortable in this server. I'm a cheerful person.
Cons: This is what i hate about myself, i hate to train. xp

Reason i applied:
GameMaster, it's a strong and solid meaning. It means, being honest, reasonable, caring, fun, and modest at the same time. To me, GameMasters are needed for new players (stupid) questions. They're there to make things right and awesome for either old players or new players. One more thing, "EVENTS", these word makes players active. So more Events is equals to more players. And, i can host at the moment, 4 main events. That is, Jump Quests, Hide And Seek, Russian Roulette and Fashion event (where players are given 1 minute to dress up and present). ((;

Summary of yourself :

To be honest, I'm friendly, and i like to make more friends. I like to make a fool out of myself, joke around, and even disturb players. I could be mean sometimes though. I create lame banners sometimes. I like arts, that's why I'm in Games design course, but i only learn to make 3d character and environment. q:

Extra Info:
I don't mind being denied, as long as, you guys reads it and i got my friends with me, I shouldn't be sad. Friends are my families. I'll still play in this server. I remaked this application again because I need replies, omg. To those reading this, i need comments, like seriously. And i don't mind any comments, whether it's lame, nice or f*** up, I'll still accept it. Do have fun reading. Take care, enjoy your day. ((:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?
365 days i think (not checking google), why is there even a question like this. >.<

In game name:

Jabba as normal player
BrokenJabba as Gm (if approved).

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : OMFG, NO !
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

That's all, take care, and enjoy it. I don't know what to say.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

NO!

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position:

We'll see.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

YES!

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

YES!

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory:

Very long.

Last edited by Jabba on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Simple Questions)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Not gonna lie, this is the first application I've read all the way.
You say "omg" too much, hah.

Not bad, a few grammar errors.

Guessing your signature is your proof of being a gm?

Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Kristine wrote:

I'll read this now...
but as you can see from his hat, it was an intern position, or junior GM.
The hat is a "Junior GM Cap" or some shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.darkbb.com
Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Kristine wrote:

Haha. yeah, it's the only one left. Sorry bout that. ((:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Anna wrote:
Kristine wrote:

I'll read this now...
but as you can see from his hat, it was an intern position, or junior GM.
The hat is a "Junior GM Cap" or some shit.

Yeah anna, that's my, intern cap. Before i was promoted. ((:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Uhm quick question. No offence but can you please just give the link in that signature intead of the pic itself. Because when ever u post u take up uber space and its kinda annoying havving to scroll all the way pass it Every time you post. PLx ty

cools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Sorry about that. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Uhm Np but it's kinda still there. howamazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:21 am

Urmm, i changed it already. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Change your "Simple questions" section.
1 - 2 word responses.

Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Kristine wrote:
Change your "Simple questions" section.
1 - 2 word responses.

Edited. ((:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 am

Good Luck heybby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabba

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 am

Thanks Star. ((:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-   

Back to top Go down

Jabba's Gm/Intern Application -Remake-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: